#OpenUpBendigo 2019 Photo Competition
Posted Thu 17th Oct 2019 | Brianna Carroll
To celebrate the 2019 Open House Bendigo Weekend, we’re giving you the chance to win an exclusive ‘Access All Areas – Double Pass‘ to the 2020 Open House Bendigo. Show us how the city has opened up to you – simply share your photos across Facebook, Instagram or Twitter using the hashtag #OpenUpBendigo and you’ll be in the running!
The winning entry will be chosen by the Open House team, based upon how creatively you capture a site from the Open House Bendigo program.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Post a photo on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter of a building you explored, or an event you took part in during the Open House Bendigo Weekend.
- Use the hashtag #OpenUpBendigo.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your entry if you don’t have a social media account, or if your account is private.
- The winning entry will be chosen by our team, and announced publicly Friday, 1 November 2019.
The Access All Areas – Double Pass will provide you with a complimentary double pass to four pre-booked sites, and priority access (skip-the-queue) to all open entry sites at the 2020 Open House Bendigo Weekend!
Whether it be forgotten treasures, local contemporary design, the rich boom-style architecture, unusual nooks or unseen crannies – get snapping and get sharing!
Photo: the 2018 #OpenUpBendigo Photo Competition Winner – an incredible photo of a skylight at the Beehive Building (Bendigo Mining Exchange) by Joel Bramley.